Monday, October 22, 2007

Office Pirates of Penzance

K…. see….. One of the girls at my office was on the phone and she said “I am the business manager” and for some reason the “I am the very model of the modern major general” song from Pirates of Penzance popped into my head…. So I had started singing this in my head and it won’t go away… so I msgd Noah telling him I just hit a hard “I’m a geek” realization (cus honestly, who else would think of something so random) I felt the need to post it for posterity.

I am the very model of a modern business manager,
I've information excel table and employee manual,
I know the pay is tightened, and employees are hysterical
From IRS to paycheck stubs, in order categorical;
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters of all personnel,
I understand the conflicts, both the simple and most radical,
About accounts payable I'm teeming with a lot o' news,
With many cheerful facts about each employees yearly job reviews


[With many cheerful facts about each employees yearly job reviews....With many cheerful facts about each employees yearly job reviews....With many cheerful facts about each employees yearly, yearly job reviews!]

The damn song is stuck in my head now :/

0 comments: