Saturday, February 9, 2008

Walgreens Celebrates Black History Month...


... sort of? - Honestly... Maybe I'm reading something into this simply because I tend to be slightly warped, but cotton balls is how Walgreens celebrates Black history month?? Are they trying to say "Good job on that whole being black thing! Here's some cotton that wasn't picked by slaves!"??

It's driving me nuts. I so want to know if the person that put that sign up was snickering the entire time, or if they simply were incredibly dense.

So eh... Happy Black History month... swab your face or dab some ointment on or whatever it is you do for celebration. At least they didn't put the sign over a display of fried chicken and Maddog.

Just sayin'...

2 comments:

Georgia said...

This belongs here: http://failblog.org/

best advocate near me said...

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.