Friday, February 15, 2008

Yes... YET another Craigslist Asshat.


So... as I'm perusing Craigslist this morning I see a post for a wall hanging that I've looked at in Ikea several times.

I've only looked since I really want a picture this size, but I want one of Houston TX, not NYC. Plus, the $199.00 price tag for something I don't totally want is a bit more than I'm willing to spend.


I figured "Cool! I'll get it cheaper and be happy with it!" ...HA!

The individual that seems to think that they can pull one over on a huge multitude of people listed the $199 picture at $300!

Since I happen to KNOW it's $199, I email the mouth-breather who posted it up.. basically saying wtf.

SO.. this weeks "Craigslist Ass-hat Award" goes to the lovely participant who, when I emailed asking WHY she was trying to scam people responded with a well thought out, highly intelligent reply:

"its supposed to say 200

and how would u know what it cost"

Um. It's called the Internet, Captain Obvious. Seriously, you (Or should I say "u") laboriously lame imbecile! Did you honestly think that NO one may have seen that particular item?? As if you purchased this in the far off, foreign land of "Stoughton Mass" and no one would ever know you were trying to pull a fast one? It's Ikea, you dolt! The reason the store is so popular is because *gasp* people GO there!

By the way... it says $300... Not $200 (which is STILL a dollar OVER what you paid!! Dumb ass!)

Sweet tap-dancing Christ. Seriously... the stupidity of people never ceases to astound me.

You, dear CL poster, are a total and complete ass-hat. Congrats.

4 comments:

Product Designers Delhi said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

Property Lawyer Delhi said...

I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

GST Courses Delhi said...

I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

No 1 Lawyer In India said...

This message is very useful for me. thanks for your valuable information.