Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thank you CraigsList

RE: Otterman for Sale - $1
Reply to: sale-581164014@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-20, 10:42PM EST

Otterman for sale

Green otterman for sale. 38Lx30Wx18H. This otterman is in very good shape. I'm selling this only because it doesn't match my new living room set. Best reasonable offer take it. Call 603-

* This item has been posted by-owner.
* Location: Chester,NH
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No one knows how he was caught... that elusive Otterman. Some say he's a legend. Not real. Others say he's best friends with Bigfoot and has had several play dates with the Locheness monster. Either way, he has not been seen for years and thought extinct.

But now, NOW we KNOW!(and knowing is half the battle) He's being held captive in Chester NH!

BEWARE!!! Beware the creature of the cute little face and fearsome cracking of clams on the belly .... Beware of the OTTERMAN!

eeeep!!!!

___________

Thank you for the endless amusement I get from reading the posts there... as well as from posting replies. Oh yes, I know I'm not supposed to reply in the for sale area, but I simply cannot help myself.

1 comments:

supreme court judgement on transfer petition said...

Great article, Thanks for your nice data, the content is quiet attention-grabbing. i'll be expecting your next post.